Saturday, January 24, 2009

Global what??????

Come on people, it's cold outside. When are the fanatics going to stop trying to tell us that the world is going to end tomorrow. I can be persuaded to change my mind if they can just answer one question for me. Why are the rest of the planets warming too? How is my SUV causing Mars to change? Could it be something with the sun? I'm not a scientist, and I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but I don't see it happening. I also remember from school(yes public school). There have been many ice ages. Can you guess what happens after an ice age. When was the last one? Could we be at the apex of the temp range before we start back down? I doubt that to many remember when Al Gore told us that this past October was the warmest on record. There was a big headline. That was followed by a small paragraph weeks later on the last page about how they accidentally compared October's temps to September the year before. I won't even mention all the scientists that have jumped ship lately. Yes we do need to clean this planet up. Yes we should work on new sources of energy. We just need to stop throwing countless billions at it every year right now.
http://www.heritage.org/Research/EnergyandEnvironment/wm2168.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment