Monday, January 26, 2009

Pllleeaassssee stop helping

I want you to take a few seconds, sit back and think. How many times have we been told "You'll thank me later" or "You don't know it, but it's for your own good". Now think how many times it really turned out that way. Congress keeps passing bills "for our own good" that we'll supposedly thank them for later. "It's for the children", "We have to act now" are phrases we keep hearing from Washington. Guess what! We've acted already. We've spent already. I heard somewhere once that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Sound familiar? Ever hear from your Grandparents, "I used to walk uphill, in the 3' of snow, aginst the wind, both ways to school. And I was thankful". Sometimes it's good to be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment